Saturday, November 29, 2008

Dangerous lesuire: TV

This is my life on a weekly basis: I work full time, 3 classes including group meetings, girlfriend, practice instruments in a studio and social events....I feel that Im living the life and not wasting it..I have so many things to do that I'm recently planning to go part time at work to concentrate on other important things to me such as volunteering, singing classes....I used to watch a lot of TV and since the past few weeks i cant recollect watching it for more than 30 minutes in a day. Im not part of the statistics anymore. Due to obessesion to shows, movies...I used to watch long hours of Tv and do nothing which were keeping me from enjoying life to the fullest.I have replaced my passive, lazy leisure by other more enjoyable and constructive activities. I guess I'm writing this, I will not go into details, but stop wasting time with television...start living...

No comments: