Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A cigarette break!!!

I have noticed more and more...that people that surround me are not simply smoking. The other day at a dinner reception which had around 17 guest, I was the only one smoking which actually made me unconfortable continuously leaving the restaurant for a quick smoke such as before dinner, between meals,etc.
I enjoy smoking..I cannot imagine for the time-being without it..As all heavy smokers, I have a somewhat routine; I smoke while I drive, drink coffee or any other beverage, talk on the phone...and especially when I have a break at work.
Breaks at work are given for employees to relax and I feel they should be doing something leisurely and not just sit there and wait until the break is over to work again.
Smoking for me is related to leisure. My breaks are all used for a smoke and while I do that I do chat with other smokers which makes a lesuirely experience.I wouldn't know what to do during that time off without cigarettes..It would actually help me to quit if I had a leisurely replacement!

No comments: