On Saturday October 11th, I have attended a wedding of my older brothers best friend. The reason I'm writing this particular blog,is not how I have enjoyed the wedding which I truly did but the downsides of it. Is there such a thing as a perfect wedding that will be fully pleasing to all the guests. Is it possible to use program planning theories to the planning of a wedding and on the same time make as leisurely as possible.
It started with a mass...I wont lie, I came an hour late not on purpose; punctuality is something I have to work on in my life and my younger brother was part of the problem too as it took him 20 minutes to find a specific belt which at the end he hasn't worn any..Anyways, the mass started at 1pm and lasted for more than 2 hours...Sweet Mother Of God...it was longgggggggggggg...There were over a hundred people at the church which many of them weren't even catholic. His wife was Greek Orthodox...However, I've truly enjoyed the music and singing which made it a lesuirely experience...
Thereafter, we were expected at the hall at 4h30 and finally they let us enter the main hall at around 6h30. That was ok as we had the open bar already and a smoked meat stand...but no music...there should of been a small live band playing..
The food was phemonemal, decorations impeccable, the guests were fun....One thing about the food is that, there weren't any foods to choose from as the main course...It was, I think...an eight course meal..What bothered me the most is that the Dj continuously played traditional Greek music and out of 200 people there, Greeks were a minority...That night made me dislike that type of music.
I'm not complaining...I'm sure most of the people have enjoyed themselves...But eventhough it's their wedding and I'm not just talking about that particular couple...the guests should be somehow surveyed to make the proper choices in order to have that perfect wedding. Entertainment and leisure is an important aspect of the event.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment